Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why blog?

Today I had a thought. I look at so many blogs but I myself don't blog. I follow friends, mommies, church leaders, missionaries, great recipe-posters, but I don't write anything! I kind of felt like a creeper so that got me to thinking, I would love to write a blog.

I would love to have a blog when we have kids so I can have a place to post funny stories, pictures, videos, etc so that our children can go back when they're all grown up and see their life as we see it. I figured I should start now so that when we do have children I don't have to add "become disciplined in writing a blog" to the list of things to do that includes "learn how to be a Mommy."

To answer any curious questions, no. I'm not pregnant right now. I'll let you know when I am :)

So, on goes the blogging. We'll see what happens with this!

2 comments: